COVID - 19 ANNOUNCEMENT
City classic for curious travelers
Dear Guests and Partners,
At all times, and especially in this uncertain climate, we want to assure you that your safety and wellbeing, and that of our team, is our highest priority.
We are continuing to monitor and react to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it evolves, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to provide every guest, partner and employee with the highest standard of service and care.
As you would expect from us, our team has enhanced our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards using the latest COVID-19 guidance from global and governmental health bodies.
In addition, Georges Hotel is committed to providing our guests with travel planning flexibility as this situation continues to change.
Please be aware that we have updated our travel policy.
All guests with reservations for arrival on or before May 31, 2020, will be free to amend their dates for alternative periods. This includes non-refundable purchases and other pre-paid reservations to be amended for alternative dates between the periods June-August 2020 and November- 23rd December 2020. For bookings beyond May 31, 2020 we want to remind you of the flexibility already built into our rates and packages that allow our guests to amend travel plans as necessary. Our guests are kindly reminded to respect the 72-hour no-cancellation policies in our booking conditions.
All guests with new reservations will have the flexibility to cancel within 72 hours of their arrival provided that they book using flexible rates announced on our website and via online travel agents. Non-refundable purchases will not be cancelled and refunded. Amendments will be offered under hotel terms and conditions if and when necessary and at the discretion of the hotel.
For full details and to make arrangements, please contact us by phone (+90 212 244 24 23) or by email at [email protected]. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
For group bookings, please contact our sales team at [email protected] for details.
We are all in this together and we recognize the trust that you place in us each time you travel or partner with us. We would ask any guest regardless of their recent travels to let us know if they feel unwell prior to travel and we will work with you to rebook your trip to the best our abilities.
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor closely the evolving nature of this situation, respond to up-to-the-minute advice, and do everything possible to support our guests, partners, and team during this period.
Cleaning, Hygiene and other Covid-19 Related Issues
Since the global onset of Covid-19, before the virus was detected in Turkey, Georges Hotel has been taking and re-strengthening the actions regarding the hygiene standards of its property and personnel.
- We are working closely with our partner of many years BioControl Ltd. to regularly sanitize guest and staff areas to avoid spread of coronavirus and other potential contaminants,
- We use Maretem cleaning and disinfecting products throughout our property to provide absolute hygiene standards for our guests and staff,
- Each member of our staff holds a government issued Hygiene Certificate and is re-trained for personal hygiene, contagion conditions of coronavirus and for the precautions necessary,
- All public areas, toilettes, all staff areas, offices and all guests rooms are equipped with disinfection gels,
- Each member of our staff wears a uniform that is only worn at the hotel, a surgical protective face mask and gloves at all times,
- Each guest is provided with surgical masks and gloves for the duration of their stay, free of charge,
- Our Housekeeping staff has a special protocol for cleaning the property which addresses and adheres to international and national Covid-19 cleaning and hygiene requirements, protecting the health and safety of the staff as well as our guests,
- Our rooms have disinfection and cleaning dates, hours and personnel stated for each stay at the back of the door for our guests to feel safe and at peace with their environment,
- Department heads and management closely monitor health conditions of our staff. Body temperatures of staff are being checked at reporting for duty at the hotel in order to spot members with symptoms of Covid-19,
- Members of the staff are not expected to come to work if they feel unwell. Management requires staff to report any and all symptoms of concern and have the right to send the employee back home for rest until they feel better,
- Staff members are not allowed to travel abroad and come back to work before 14 days of quarantine.
Georges Hotel is closely monitoring all developments globally and nationally and works in close contact with local and national health offices of Turkey, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism, İstanbul Greater City Municipality and Beyoğlu Municipality.
For further details and requirements please contact [email protected] or call us at +90 212 244 24 23. We are always here to assist you.